Please include a memo so your gift will be credited properly.
Memo: "Guatemala / Ishmaels"
For gifts to special projects:
Memo: "Guatemala / Project Fund"
About the Ministry Project Fund
|Simply Serving, Rod and De Ishmael|
General gifts to the Ministry Project Fund will be first applied to the monthly outreach expenses. Funding received in excess of our base outreach expenses will be used for ministry specific project work. All funds in the Project Fund account will be used for direct ministry costs and projects. You can designate to one of the specific projects listed below, and 100% of the designated funds will be used as specified. The amounts listed beside the projects area just to give you an idea of the cost of placing or installing one specific project.
- Monthly Ministry Outreach -- $4,500 covers 2017-2018 (still need approx. $2,700)
- Ixcan Bible School
- Ixcan Community Helps Projects
- Water Filter Systems ($50 gives clean water to a household for 40 years)
- Latrine Projects ($350 supplies one latrine)
- Fuel-efficient Cook-stoves ($150 each)
- Ixcan Womens' Weaving Co-Op
Prefer to snail mail a check?
CLCC (Crescent Lake Christian Center)
1250 Saint Louis Ave
Excelsior Springs, MO 64024
memo line: Guatemala / Ishmaels